RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Angelic Favorites

Our hands only a little better today-so Ive were able to fit in somewhat of beading. I truly enjoyed creating these little angels! Theyre all offered here;)Wonderful work Liz and this type of great choice of colors, happy to listen to your supply is just a little better today:) Donna xThese are gorgeous Liz, enjoy all of the colors.Joanne xStunning beautiful pictures, and work. Happy your arm is much better. :)Stunning,I really like them all lizglad you're feeling better:)suexxThese are beautiful Liz do theyd complement my earrrings! So I'm glad to listen to you're feeling a little better tennis elbow is truly uncomfortable. Dont overdo it though.xHello julieann from busymitts, I really like checking in in your website, these are beautiful. You've a great eye for details and colour.best desires.Amazing I really like these Liz, so fairly.Cuddles Sonia x

0 comments:

Post a Comment